Building Teams, Finding Solutions
Our mission is to advance research that leverages the unprecedented resources of the computational age to address the most pressing social dilemmas of the 21st century.
To do that, we aim to build a robust network of faculty interested in data-informed research, identify common areas of interest, and provide resources for novel research in the form of seed grants, programming/software development, grant writing support, and more.
As we launch TRIADS, our plans include:
- A networking event in September 2022
- An interdisciplinary speaker series that highlights innovative work at the nexus of the social sciences and data sciences
- Additional networking opportunities focused on thematic areas of research
- An initial round of planning grants and seed grants
- Support for identifying and pursuing external funding from government, nonprofit, and private sector sources